Now the lighting was a bit funky, I will admit that. However, during the winter hols, I was in the shower room of my student flat and all of a sudden, this little guy came walking past the door, which had been left open. I want to say it was about knee-height, as it appeared to be the same height as my bed. I tried sketching it out but that sadly was a largely ineffectual exercise. Suffice to say, it resembled a small dragon, with clawed forepaws and folded, but iridescent wings. It was, however, largely transparent, though I noticed a blue-green shimmer to its form. Though it had the general appearance of beasts from dragon legend, it’s maw was more in line with tales of gargoyles. I am as yet unsure what it was I saw, but it appeared conscious of its surroundings. As I watched, it turned its head and, upon catching my gaze, I remember seeing its glowing eyes widen slightly, before fading rapidly from sight. I have not seen it since, though that is not much surprising.
- RT @shawnheinrichs: The biggest story of our changing climate has finally been captured on film. Watch @chasingcoral on Netflix. #ChasingCo… 3 hours ago
- RT @grav3yardgirl: i entered @grav3yardgirl 8 MILLION SUB GIVEAWAY to win $14,000 in prizes! makeup, clothes, squishies & more! https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @Botanygeek: South African lobelias thriving between the litter and cigarette butts in a crack in the London pavement. #Resistance #Ba… 5 hours ago
- RT @amnestyusa: Did you know that two senior staff from @amnesty & other nonprofit workers are in jail in Turkey? It's time to #FreeRightsD… 1 day ago
- RT @jayrayner1: Pleased to say around 2k people an hour are reading my submission to Michael gove on the coming Brexit food crisis https://… 1 day ago