Now the lighting was a bit funky, I will admit that. However, during the winter hols, I was in the shower room of my student flat and all of a sudden, this little guy came walking past the door, which had been left open. I want to say it was about knee-height, as it appeared to be the same height as my bed. I tried sketching it out but that sadly was a largely ineffectual exercise. Suffice to say, it resembled a small dragon, with clawed forepaws and folded, but iridescent wings. It was, however, largely transparent, though I noticed a blue-green shimmer to its form. Though it had the general appearance of beasts from dragon legend, it’s maw was more in line with tales of gargoyles. I am as yet unsure what it was I saw, but it appeared conscious of its surroundings. As I watched, it turned its head and, upon catching my gaze, I remember seeing its glowing eyes widen slightly, before fading rapidly from sight. I have not seen it since, though that is not much surprising.
- Ancestor Bottle Dolls (2/3), Craftober Spooktacular Finale, 2017: youtu.be/v7pf6DVUoa0?a via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- Come learn how to make ancestor dolls from air-dry clay, wire, ping-pong balls, and a glass bottle.#diy... youtu.be/CVqeZLEQ5Qo?a 2 weeks ago
- Come learn how to make a cute, friendly bat hair clip/pin... :) #DIY #Spooky #fashion youtu.be/azy-nw08yG0?a 1 month ago
- Quick, 5-min jewelry-making, Feat: Free-standing lace bats #diy #spooky #jewelry #project youtu.be/_IYNiQthtSk?a 1 month ago
- One of the long-delayed videos this week. #Ghost #nailart with #googlyeyes :D *Now with more ghost #cat! youtu.be/uWic9WtYdI4?a 1 month ago