Now the lighting was a bit funky, I will admit that. However, during the winter hols, I was in the shower room of my student flat and all of a sudden, this little guy came walking past the door, which had been left open. I want to say it was about knee-height, as it appeared to be the same height as my bed. I tried sketching it out but that sadly was a largely ineffectual exercise. Suffice to say, it resembled a small dragon, with clawed forepaws and folded, but iridescent wings. It was, however, largely transparent, though I noticed a blue-green shimmer to its form. Though it had the general appearance of beasts from dragon legend, it’s maw was more in line with tales of gargoyles. I am as yet unsure what it was I saw, but it appeared conscious of its surroundings. As I watched, it turned its head and, upon catching my gaze, I remember seeing its glowing eyes widen slightly, before fading rapidly from sight. I have not seen it since, though that is not much surprising.
- I'm remembering now how out of shape I actually am. Had a jog down a hill for. 20 sec yesterday and now my shins ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This #listing is for one #vinyl #figure of #Tokidoki's #Palette: #CaliforniaRollin' #SushiCar. It does not come wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- This #listing is for one #vinyl #figure of #Tokidoki's PG (#PopcornGuy): #OctoCart #SushiCar. It does not come with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SenSanders: We are not living in a poor nation. We are living in the wealthiest nation in the history of the world. How do we have one… 1 month ago
- RT @SenSanders: The killing of Palestinian demonstrators by Israeli forces in Gaza is tragic. It is the right of all people to protest for… 1 month ago